Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: the next step in drug traffic cut short.Subs!

UB 1 class were Torpedo fitted Submarines. UC 1 class were the
subs with the mines. But thats maybe there right way. Open the top
hatches of the double hull and release the drug-cargo which have a
density just
5 % under Seawater. The curents and wind drive the cargo to shore were
the
bad guys waiting. Maybe a transponder in.  No risk for the submarine.
But it need a very silence submarine because of the SOSUS mircophone
system.

And its seems there are some good reasons thats the Nato gives not
functional
military sub to private hands..

Carsten