Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] motor seals

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:48:46 -0700, "Wade Carson"
<wacarson@interchange.ubc.ca> wrote:

> This isn't really seal related but I was just looking at your Microseeker.
> Do you have any dynamic stability problems with your hull?  The shape in the
> picture is almost exactly what I was talking about for a laminar flow hull.

Yeah, I know. I was the one who pointed you to that original article...

I haven't built that shell yet, so I have no idea. I decided to forgo the
shape I wanted for now so I could get the thing started. I've got a gew
pictures on the Construction page that show the current hull shape -- which
is simply a tube.

Later,
Jon

   Jon Hylands      Jon@huv.com      http://www.huv.com/jon