Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] motor seals

----- Original Message -----
From: Dale
To: Psubs
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2000 1:15 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] motor seals

I am going to use moto glide motors for my K250.  I am trying as we discuss this, to pressure compensate them.. the lip seals that are on the motors will not be much good above 30 psi or so..(which is not bad for a lip seal..)  the pressure compensation will deal with about a 15psi differental.. so if you come up a bit, you are not waisting too much air..
Steve.. you mentioned a seal M-C 511.. can you give me more information on it.. I too have lots of room in the seal area, and would certainly like a better seal..
(Is M-C the brand???)..

thanks dale..

Hey Dale,

Just posted a reply to Steve about how I'm pressure-compensating my MK 4HP.  Works for me; is this what you had in mind?

VBR,

Pat