[PSUBS-MAILIST] Dive Horn

    Hey all,

   First, thanks to those who cleared up that pressure
compensation thing for me.  Really helped out.  Next,
I really just don't have it in me to build a sub
without putting an "AHHH-OOOOOO-GAHHH!"  in it, LOL,
so I was wondering if anybody knows where to get a
cool dive horn or how to make one?  That's right up
there on my list with the all-important PING sound!

                                Laters, and thx again,

                                       Nuge

=====
"Noisy outside, empty inside." - Confucius