From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Gary R.
Boucher
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2000 8:44 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure compensation

Wade,
     I was going to joke with you and tell you that I thought your idea to
use fish oil stunk.  But, I would get more negative mail saying that I
squashed creative thinking.  I like your idea, I just don't know if I could
go with the fish oil.  Does it really smell like fish?  I think for those
not entering contests they might try submersible pump oil.  Was this for
man powered wet subs?  I can see where they would not want to recreate the
Exxon Valdez (Sp?) scenario on a smaller scale.

GB