Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Unconventional UW Propulsion YIKES!

This is almost like a political argument going on, because there are the
liberals eager to try new things, and the conservatives, preferring the tried
and true.  The conservatives think liberals are dangerously idealistic, and
the liberals think conservatives are old stuffed shirts.  In fact, the best
results are usually found somewhere in between those extremes.  The gist is
innovation vs. safety, so innovate cautiously.

Both have value, and both are legitimate topics for discussion, regardless of
your personal preferences.  It reminds me of the popsicle stick sub with the
dead horse inside, going down in flames....  Let's not go there again... we
lose good people that way...

Stan