Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Unconventional UW Propulsion YIKES!

Seems pretty much "open forum" to me.  No one has been censored--so far as I
know--no matter how unconventional the idea.  So chill dude, deversity is
gooood!
Another way to look at this multiple group of people out there--which too
may be sort of "unconventional"--is by making use of a 'procurement of a
significant other' type of analogy.  Pay attention: this is interesting.
When faced with the challenge of finding the perfect mate, some folks
develop a list of attributes they find pleasing and worthwhile (this may or
may not be done on a conscious level).   And then they proceed to search for
a mate that fullfills those attributes to the greatest extent possible.  The
search is necessarily made among a pool of accessible candidates.  Lisa
"smart, pretty, lives just down the way, etc." Smith will probably be the
ticket. You will live an enjoyable and fullfilling life together from now
on.   Brittany "young, sexy, wealthy" Spears ...uhh...forget it, it ain't
gonna happen!   You will die a virgin having only had sex with Rosey Palm
and her five sisters
In our virtual world of psub endeavors we look toward the "ideal" in terms
of need and desire, along with a moderate amount of utility.  We will find
those needs and desires fullfilled if they are moderated by a rational sense
of what is accessible.
TTYL,
Big Dave

P.S.  There are nude pictures available on the net of Brittany Spears and
also Deep Worker.  I can look and drool at both, but will never have either.