Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] life support method?

Hi, Vance:
        In town between Hornby and Galiano Islands . . .Hmmm, the Canuck
Newtoids are currently juggling passengers like a group of inept waiters
and chauffeurs - and I mean 'currently' . .the six-gill area has stiff
currents and we must dive on the slack., lest our sub and precious cargo be
swept away! 6 passengers at a time, arriving every third day for about two
months. The guys are mewling piteously to go back to the shop and build
subs, instead of doing the Disneyland guide routine! Oh, well....the shop
guys were complaining that they dont get into the field enough - this year,
they've hardly been in the shop!
What's with the weight/workout thread? As a charter  'Porkus Canuctus' I am
interested - I was out with Leslie Leaney - the Historical Diving Society
USA guy -yesterday, and  covered a lot of sea-floor the old-fashioned,
ambient pressure, way. I was a solid ache from butt cheeks to toe-webs this
morning. Too much time at the computer, not enough in the wa-wa (G).
Phil Nuytten