Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] CO2 Scrubbers

And just put in some of those bioluminescent bacteria in the same tank.  They
could eat the waste products from the algae and supply some portion of the light
needed to keep the algae going!

But as for eating -  I don't know.  I've heard corn does a pretty good job of
putting off O2.  maybe a sub with a lower 40, make your own ethanol to boot and
eat corn on the cob, save the cobs for the head, (couldn't have an outhouse on a
sub.)  Why a fellow could just about stay submerged for at least one growing
season! Has John Deere ever ventured into the sub sector?  All  you investors
out there get ready for this one.  John Deere - an emergent technologies stock!

Dan

TeslaTony@aol.com on 08/08/2000 06:09:13 PM

Please respond to personal_submersibles@psubs.org