Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] An Idea for a PSUB Periscope

Depending on what kind of resolution you need or want, you can buy a camera on a chip that's
about 1" square and about 1/4" thick for around $100.00. Power for it can be inside the sub and
you can build it on a fixed mount or one that you can raise and lower. It'd be fun to be able to
say "Up Periscope". Now all I need is a Snorkle and a couple of little torpedoes that hit the side
of someone,s boat and pop up a small "BANG" flag.