[PSUBS-MAILIST] pulse modulated control

looking for information on obtaining an inexpensive pmc for electric (12 v)
motors. I know ken stated months back that he built one.  to a plan?, or out
of a kit? i want to control 3-4 motors with it. any and all information
greatlly appreciated. Phil Nuytten I will be in Vancouver in the next week
and would like to come and see you and what you do. i have been with psub
for about 3 years now have remained in the quiet background. reading and
gathering information for my project. Ill contact you by phone when i am there.