Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:

-----Original Message-----
From: Captain Nemo <vulcania@interpac.net>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Date: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 10:52 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:

----- Original Message -----
From: Dale
To: Psubs
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 7:01 PM

what does everyone else use???

dale

Yeah, I wanna ask the same question.  I haven't thought about this for a while, so I'm at a loss for manufacturers and suppliers these days.   Can anyone (Vance?  Phil?) tell me where I can buy an oxygen sensor / supply system?  (A sensor that would measure the level of oxygen in the cockpit mix, and an automatic valve that would replace depleted oxygen to keep the mix normal?)

It's a little worrysome fan-forcing the compartment atmosphere through a gym-sock full of Sodasorb, and hand-valving a shot of O2 into the mix every so often by guesswork, and I'd really like a commercial setup.

Thanks

Pat

What brand of gym sock works the best.. ?

dale