Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] trailor brakes

-----Original Message-----
From: Captain Nemo <vulcania@interpac.net>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Date: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 10:46 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] trailor brakes

----- Original Message -----
From: Dale
To: Psubs
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 1:07 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] trailor brakes

Thanks for the input all..

I agree that what you pull it with is almost as important as the trailor as well..  I have a new 4X4 1/2 ton  ..... Vance.. I never pulled anything over 2000lbs with my Bronco II...but it pulled it very well though, and come to think of it, it had trailor brakes on it, although I never remember them working too well..

dale..

Dale,

At the risk of starting a debate on the web (heh heh heh!), may I ask: your truck: Ford, Chevy, Dodge, or ???

Pat

What could possibly cause debate over a truck??? is there any other...
of course it is a GMC.. I thought it went without saying...

dale..