[Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub Simulator]]

At 10:08 -0400 7/16/00, Danny Campbell wrote:
>[snip] I'd wondered if there were a market for "Dive on the
>Titanic" where the visual database would have the Titanic wreck site
>accurately modelled and it would give people the opportunity to drive around
>the site, peeking in a portal, deploying a robot inside the wreck [....]

Does this discussion have anything to do with the questions I asked about sub-simulator computer games a couple of weeks ago?  Either way don't forget my suggestions: "where you'd do nothing but cruise around coral reefs and get to play with the controls and sneak up on nude beaches..."

--
David
Osage MN USA