Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hatch sources

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Suds" <paul_suds@hotmail.com>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hatch sources

> Hey guys, here's an Idea: I just spent $10 for a ride in a NASCAR
simulator.
> I'd like to build a sports sub out of fiber glass and make it rotate on 2
> axis, maybe three. Add sound and videos of a nice reef, and I'd be in
> business. What do you guys think? I could sell it to arcades.

Probably do better than my "Over Niagara Falls in a Barrel" simulator
(coin-op dryer at the Laundromat) back in the 60's.  The only guys who would
try it were a few drunk jocks wearing football helmets.  Then somebody
tossed a cat in the darn thing; next thing I knew the ASPCA was
investigating, and about that time I left town for Boot Camp....

Pat