Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ben Franklin

I'am sorry the address should be:
http://www.crossroadsantigua.org/main/home.html
-----Original Message-----
From: David Buchner <buchner@wcta.net>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Date: Tuesday, July 04, 2000 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ben Franklin

>>The novel would certainly be published.  Which in turn  would make for a
>>great screen-play.  Which in turn would generate the funds  necessary to
>>purchase a tropical island.  Which would then serve as the  base of
>>operations for World domination.   More likely though, it would provide
>>the ideal location for an  avant-garde treatment facility for female crack
>>addicts from the inner-cities of  the World's capitals.
>
>You are a funny man, Mr. Big Dave Blofeld. Happy Independence Day to you,
and to all of the rest of you too -- at least the Americans -- oh heck, to
all of you. And especially to Dale -- it's starting to sound very exciting.
Your garage is a more interesting place than most garages, and getting more
so every day. Woo-hoo! You all are the sorts of folks who make me feel most,
these sad days, like some kind of American Spirit is still alive.