[PSUBS-MAILIST] A few questions from a newbie

Hello all
Have been looking at the archives for awhile and am inthralled. I have come up with a few questions of my own.

on electro-hydraulic do you weld a double flange to the pressure hull?  {hard line inside and braided out}?

at the pivots for stern planes what could i use there that could rotate and take the stress of the thruster and water moving around and against it?

I have many many more unanswered questions and will value any knowledge that you could send out.

                        Thanks Ex-Bubblehead