Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] I am moving

Vance:
        I take it you meant that 'Aquarius' 1 was the sub "Cab 1" (and 2)
in the movie 'Abyss' . . .rather than  'Aquarius 3'. - that was the case.
Co-incidently, I, and a couple of other guys just wrestled the dome back on
Aquarius about an hour ago. Just home for some grub and then back to the
shop - off tomorrow for " Submarine Safari", the 6 gill shark extravaganza
at Hornby Island, B.C..
We will use Aquarius - all refitted ( you'd like this - the angled vertical
thrusters fit exactly through the side panels where the Hydraulic pump can
used to live, on one side, and the valve pack on the other - we put a 12"
pipe thru and put stainless bar grids on the deck and on the sides - the
oblate side holes look particularly elegant!) and the new 'Dual
DeepWorker',
Back in a week or so - trhe whole enchalada will go about 6 weeks.
Regards
Phil Nuytten