[PSUBS-MAILIST] Undersea Expo - next week...

>From reading the archives I happened to see that there
is an event called "UnderSea Explorations".  I went
to their web site:

http://www.underseaexpo.com/

and saw that they're holding another expo this year
in San Diego, this coming week.  June 26-28, 2000.

Anybody going?

If anyone is, and would volunteer to write up some
info on how it was, that'd be much appreciated I'm
sure.

If someone does go, and grabs a bunch of brochures,
I wouldn't mind trying to scan the more interesting ones
and putting them up on a web page somewhere if the
interest is there.

-John Farrington