[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydrogen Peroxide

I've been reading about Hydrogen Peroxide rocket engines.  Hydrogen Peroxide is H2O2.  An H2O2 monopropellent rocket simply passes the H2O2 over a catalyst, i.e. silver plated mesh screen, which causes the fuel to decompose into H2O and O2.  The rocket backpack uses this principle.  Other rocket engines using H2O2 may have the fuel react with gasoline.

Ok my question is, does anyone know of anyone using H2O2 for life support?  You could have a tank of H2O2 and use it to slowly release O2 into the cabin as needed.  No high pressure tank required.

Stephen Svoboda