[PSUBS-MAILIST] DeepWorker picture

Just found a good clear picture of the DeepWorker in "Space News"
(Article related to post-launch recovery).
I'm not sure whether this pix can be added to PSUB site (in fact I'm almost
sure it can't. Perhaps should I ask spacenews.com...) due to copyright issues,
however I scanned it and can (I don't think this is unallowed, or am I wrong?)
send it to anyone interested.
BTW, 'sounds like the exact sub I was looking for. I think I'll order soon
one.. or two. What about proposing an Intenet group buy: I'm sure Phil would
accept a 2 percent discount! A real bargain! Someone interested? ;-)

Axel