Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Post to Vance Bradley

In a message dated Tue, 18 Apr 2000 12:33:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Phil Nuytten <72020.572@compuserve.com> writes:

<< Hi, Vance:
        Pisces 2 is reported to be in Miami, Fla. Do you know whereabouts
or contact? Guy I know is in film production on the Roger Chapman book " No
time on our side" and wants to find a P - boat for the movie . .appreciate
any info.
Regards
Phil Nuytten

I'm rereading the original msg. You mean these guys are already filming w/out a P-boat? Yikes! Is P6 operational at IUC or dusty? Man, I'd love to get my hands on one of them again.
Vance