Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Finding old blueprints

Carsten!!!
	You have just made an old man VERY happy! I am
about to spend way too much money :-)

Thanks!
Tim

P.S. What is a few thousand tons of concrete to people who
are motivated! :-)

P.P.S.  I would think that the area just north of Ireland
has been very well mapped by the oil companies. Should be
able to get a good fix on the hulls....hmmmm.