Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Finding old blueprints

Okay, here the adresses :

For SA51 /52 (Triburon)

Book:
Harald Fock "Marinekleinkampfmittel"
Koehler Verlag, 1982,  ISBN 3-7822-0265-1

This Book is the best source for small military
midget I have ever seen. In German language

The Tiburon is on the last sides as 3 page folder
Includes the General Arragemment Plan (1:40), frames
and Linesplan. The Generalplan of the Foca class SA 40/41
are also inside on the first pages.
Also inside in smaller original scales the X-craft, Welman, CM,
and much small side drawings of may any WWII midget.

For the XXI :

Planrolle : Uboottyp XXI
ISBN 3-7637-6001-6 includes the orginal planes
in big size (DIN A 1) and pice was 78 DM.
Bernard & Graefe Verlag Bonn

Also there available the paperback-book
with 64 pages, 21 colour and 91 B/w pictures,
28 plans in small size (DIN A 4)
ISBN 3-7637-6000-8, price was 19,80 DM

For the XXIII :
Planrolle: Uboottyp XXIII
ISBN 3-7637-6008-3 includes the orginal planes
in big size (DIN A 1) and pice was 78 DM.
Bernard & Graefe Verlag Bonn

Also there available the paperback-book
with 88 pages, 150 colour and B/w pictures,
30 plans in small size (DIN A 4)
ISBN 3-7637-6000-8, price was 24,80

The other germans :
> >> (Also here VIIC , VIID, VIIB, IXD2,
> >> XVIIG, XXIII, XXI, XXVI).
are as blueprints-folder in the books:

"Geschichte des deutschen Ubootsbaus"
Band 1 and Band 2
Eberhard Rössler
Bernard & Graefe Verlag
Band 1   as ISBN 3-7637-5801-1
Band 2   as ISBN 3-7637-5802-8
Together as ISBN 3-7637-5800-3

And yes  - your are right the Triburon
is one of the best midget/small coastel
I have seen.

For the more adventures boys:
Three XXI are available here - they lays in her
grave in a blown up Uboat-pen in Hamburg.
All you have to do is to remove some thousands tons
of old concrete.. (the subs are in a cave and I have
seen all three - condition of two is very bad -
one seems better..)
During operation "Deadlight" 1945/46 they sunk
most of the German remaing subs including some
XXI and XXIII. Not to deep 50-100 m just a little
North of Ireland...

Carsten