Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Finding old blueprints

Not a problem..

I have here the blueprints of the
famous British x-craft class.. (X51 of 1954)
and Spain Triburon T III b called SA 51 and SA 52
(SA .. coastel midgets displayed at
 WWW.webtagon.com/submarines .

(Also here VIIC , VIID, VIIB, IXD2,
XVIIG, XXIII, XXI, XXVI).

Others you get at:
Warship International
Authentic Plans Series

Distributed by
Albion Scott Limited
Bercourt House, 51 York Road
Brentford, Middlesex
TW 8 0 QP England

For example: (English Boats)
A class of 1946, modified A class of 1960,
Modified T class of 1960, U class of 1939, U class of 1944,
U class of 1941, U class of 1944, S class of 1943,
S class of 1953.. the list is older .- they have today may much
more.

There are copyrights on the plans, so dont ask me for a copy..
.. only for the adress, if you wish.

Carsten