Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Old military subs (was: U 26 for sale)

-----Original Message-----
From: Carsten Standfuß <MerlinSub@t-online.de>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2000 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Old military subs (was: U 26 for sale)

Suds wrote:
> [...]
us.
Carsten replied:
>Maybe we can steal it from their harbours - if we use our small subs..
>or use their uniforms and good nerves.. or for the americans - shoot
>them down.
Big Dave:
Probably no Korean uniforms to fit 6'-2" and 300lbs. american sub thief,
but I do have a nice compound crossbow.
Suds:
>> >I understand crazy, at things like this.   I'm sure the Russians
>> >would be willing to work out a deal.
Carsten:
>They are not.. There was a small gap for deals some years ago - but is
>gone.
>I contacted them - all what they want is = First send me money (a lot),
>than we will see..
Big Dave:
In other words, "grease my palm comrade,  oh and don't call me, I'll call
you....maybe".

Suds:
Carsten:
>About 100 - pictured and countered - I have here the uncomplete
>groundpaper
>for a book "Museums-submarines of the world, including midget" with
>over 140 of it. Work on this several years. But stop working because of
>the internet - You get the same information here in shorter times and
>more up to date... see pages like www.webtagon/submarines
Big Dave:
Websites come and go.  Better to have a nice book for reference and
enjoyment.  I think you should continue working on the book at least as a
hobby.
Mike:
>> >I went to the site, Carsten.   But I never found more than one picture.
>> >Where should I have gone at the site?   My German is . . . not even
>> >tourist level.    Thanks.
>
>?? Look at words like ..Schiffe.. or ..U-Boote.. or ..Bilder.. or
>..archiv..
Big Dave:
It would be wonderful if we could speak German as good as you speak English
Carsten.  How did you become so fluent at English?
TTYL,
Big Dave