Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] U 26 for sale

Hi Karl,

no further information available at the moment.
I send a request for further information per mail to
the right office.. please wait.

Is New Zealand member of the NATO ? !-)
We have here some rules about sales of military equipment..

The price for buying will maybe not the problem -
but its needs 1 t of fuel each 1 seamile (1,852 km) if you
run it with 17 knots ...

They are the smallest available military submarines, all
other countries use bigger submarines.
They drive them with about 22 mans - but only sleeping place for
about 12. But the crew can turn around the pillow ..
Each side has an own sticker with the name on it.
And they drive them across the Atlantic..
And they are still a very modern design..

Carsten