[PSUBS-MAILIST] NACA Website

A short time ago, somebody was asking about using a flat plate for control surfaces. A long time ago when I collected a paycheck for designing submarines, I used NACA wing sections for control surfaces. These were recorded in moldy books that I borrowed from various libraries. I'm here to tell ya, mold is a thing of the past. NACA (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics) wing sections are available via http://naca.larc.nasa.gov/. This website is specifically for the bajillion technical reports published by the NACA, but it will direct you to links and shareware for wing sections. - Joe