Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] More on inertial guidancce

Phil, sure, it doesn't sound that difficult, hehehe. I don't know how many
times I've said that and regretted it latter. If it's an existing circuit,
then it shouldn't be a problem. If there are engineering papers (engineering
library) on it (usually are), then that's even better. If it's relatively
old (5+ yrs.) technology better still. If it' digital , even better. If it
combines two differnt compatible sensing technologies, we're getting hot.
If it can be tested above water I'm getting good vibrations. If it involves
process controls, programming, programming logic controls (PLC), and
mathematical models, then I'm your guy. If you have a concept of how
everything works together that would be great. Also, if you have a working
trackpoint that you can send me, now we're halfway there.
Suds