[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: GUNS and stuff

Psubbers,

     I have been silent lately on the group, but do observe the emails that
come in.  And I have returned the emails I have received personally.  Many
times I do not want to post a submersible related email on psubs that I
feel is of little broad interest.  But I have noticed that their has been
much abuse of this group as to what it was created for.  Although I may
agree with some of the issues I have seen on here, this is NOT the place
for such, and posting personal philosophies on a submersible discussion
group is "Abuse."  It is a captive audience that some people use to hear
their views, probably because nobody else will listen.
     A number of months ago this kind of junk caused the group to loose a
number of its best people.  They just didn't want to have to sort through
the non-relevant emails which were prolific.  This is happening again
probably by the same people that annoy you when they talk out loud in a
theatre during the pertinent scenes of a movie.
     I'm sure I will get flamed by this letter, but before you do, think
about something.  What is the basic purpose of this group and why do the
people subscribe in the first place?  If you can answer in truth that this
group is there to promote your views on guns, education and childhood
entertainment etc.  Then go ahead and flame me.

Gary R. Boucher

P. S.  If I had engaged in going off on these tangents and not diligently
applied myself to the task, I would not have a working home-built
submersible today.