[PSUBS-MAILIST] commercial angle/ Karl

Karl, I have some information that may interest you, on a commercial angle, way of life, building your sub, may or may not work for you, i have done it, so it is from a first source that i know the potential.

some years ago i apply some commercial diving techniques on a fishery operation on the north east of usa,  we sold a lot of green sea urchins to the japanese,

living on new zealand you have a vast area were this equinoderms could be  gather, it is a task done normally by means of diving during the winter, that part of coast that gets all the rain is the place to look  first,

the most important part of the operation is the identification of beds and sizing and evaluating the quality of the stock, here is were a psub mades all the difference , the working depht does not goes below 60 feet,

Regards.

Gabriel.