Re: WHO CARES ABOUT GUNS was Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUB Fatalities...View Ports...Shatterproof

From: "Pet Porpoise Pool (ADNET)" <
Subject: Re: WHO CARES ABOUT GUNS
> I HAVE JUST HAD TO DELETE UMPTEEN MESSAGES ABOUT GUNS, WHO CARES???
> SO WHY DON'T THE GUN LOVING, MEET EATING, F... WITS GO AND DISSCUSS THEIR
GUNNS ELSE WHERE WITH THOSE WHO ARE INTRESTED...

Dear Porpoise Pool Man - I must agree with you sir, that this is absolutely
the wrong forum for a debate on the merits of firearm ownership.  However,
am a still gun loving F..Wit ( Funny, that is what my girlfriend calls me).
But in response to your advice to DICCCUSS{spelling} GUNNS{spelling} ELSE
WHERE {one word} with those who are INTRESTED {spelling}, I can only reply:
Public school didn't seem to work out for you so well...

Sinsaralee,
Greg