Re: WHO CARES ABOUT GUNS was Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBFatalities...View Ports...Shatterproof

In a message dated 3/15/00 6:08:38 AM, porpoise@midcoast.com.au writes:

<< I HAVE JUST HAD TO DELETE UMPTEEN MESSAGES ABOUT GUNS, WHO CARES???

WELL IF YOU DO, GO TO A GUN SITE AND TELL THEM ABOUT IT, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO

BE ABOUT PSUBS NOT THIS OTHER @##@#$$$$%^#^ SHIT.

SO WHY DON'T THE GUN LOVING, MEET EATING, NIGGER HATING F... WITS GO AND

DISSCUSS THEIR GUNNS ELSE WHERE WITH THOSE WHO ARE INTRESTED. >>

And while we are at it, we could look for a page for trash mouthed, all-cap
web shouting bigots and post it to this web site for your convenience. Would
that be helpful?
Vance