From: Greg Teiber <wolfe19@megsinet.net>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: 14 March 2000 20:40
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Nekton, Delta

> This is a good point.  I've spent a lot of hours considdering how I was
goign to store a sub in the water....  Because of junk collecting in the
ballast tanks.  Now the real questoin is how to keep windows clean below the
waterline. heheh

> has anyone considdered a livaboard design.  I'm not talking huge.  Just
something decently sized, and could take the place of a 25-30 foot cabin
cruiser.  The biggest thing on my mind so far is how to seal off the vents
necessary to life in a closed enviroment.  Plumbing, cooking exhaust,
bahtroom exaust.  All of this ONLY on the surface though.  Bathroom and
galley would be off limits when submerged.