[PSUBS-MAILIST] guns?

> hello fellow bublemakers, whith amusement i am reading this ongoing
discussion about guns and rigths . It will be disconsiderate of my part  not
to add a buble on this stream, (i will much rather discuss about psubs)...

I came from a place , were even Grandma is packing some heat, were you open
a draw in the kitchen and you find a gas mask, were at any moment,some crazy
freeddom fighter decides to blow up himself on a bus, were rockets fall from
the sky more than it rains, happens that everybody receives  some form of
technical military instruccion in how to use the tools, nobody will enter a
bank an pull out a gun  it will be probably get overwelm by gunfire power
from the two old ladies sitting on the corner,
I do not believe this is the way we humans should live, but i also believe
that my country willhave not achieved what achieved  whithout wars,

we all like to believe on the posibilitie of a better and safer world, but
the realitie is that  we have achieved our gratest discoveries and  advances
as a species, fueled by some form of greed ,territorial conquest or desire
for power, here and there have appeared some minds who have should us what
we can do if we decided to modified our conduct, or philosophy , or ideal of
life.

we live on a violent planet, we treat our soil , our subrelated species, our
seas, our air on a violent manner, violence whith or whithout weapons
surrounds us, when we drive our cars, when we play, even when we decided to
conmmute whith nature, it must look like a quiet day out there in the garden
,but is a war going on at a microscopic level, even inside our bodies rigth
now viruses and antibodies are having a figth,

so ,so,so...

all of us  have different ideas, all of us are rigth, all of us are on the
same sub travelling trough space,  some of us will fire a gun, some will
not, some will built a submarine, some will think you are crazy, what is the
difference anyway, we are here just to experience, the reality we chose to
experience...

what was the question?

Gabriel Feldman