Re: GUNS was Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUB Fatalities...View Ports...Shatterproof

Statistics like these are total propaganda, inflated by those who actually
ignore human life. Protection of person, personal property and family will
be compromised by the acceptance of such propaganda. The real problem
solvers of violence are those who honestly face the law breakers, the
desensitization of our young ones and pursue to instill morality,
conscience, and brotherly love in our society. Violence is not a gun
problem, it starts with individuals: not to legislate morality, but to teach
right from wrong and punish accordingly. Blaming guns is just another excuse
from being responsible.
Anyway I do not wish to continue this subject, but besides subs, I take this
subject seriously. Email me directly if someone wishes to disagree.
Sincerely,
Adam