GUNS was Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUB Fatalities...View Ports...Shatterproof

Some Statistic:

32436 Americans died in 1997 by guns.
In the Korea-war 33651 americans died.

In 1996 in Newzealand 2 people were killed with guns,
in Japan 15,  in Great Britain 30 in
Germany 213 (what a shame..) but in America 9390 ..

In 1996 also 1134 americans died by there own guns
during accident, many of them childrens.

If I found in my house during nighttime a thief -
I will go in bed and phone the insurance company
next day. The thief knowes that normaly nobody
in germany has a gun - so he normaly has also no
gun. Nobody shoot somebody. If you hold a gun
without a licence for each, without a gunpowder paper,
without a tresor, and good reasons for the licence
you get in jail.
And automatic or machinery guns totaly break
the anti-war-rules. If they catch you the put you
in jail and destroy the key..

And if you a tourist in USA and your car is stopped by a
police car during routine inspection and you did not no the
rules - the shoot you down during the moment you put your
hands into your jacket to grap your driverlicence..

mmmhh.. nice country...

Sorry no way to test the domes on that way here !-)

Carsten.