Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUB Fatalities...

It would appear that my reply to Carsten came off rather more hostile
than I intended.  I must apologize for this.  Quite often when I type
informally, (as in e-mail) I type exactly as I would speak, but then
lose the inflections and gestures that serve to "lighten the mood" so
to speak.  Valuable discourse should be encouraged, without fear of an
argument becoming hostile, or worse, personal.  Please feel free to
point out any errors I have made in my contributions.

-Sean