Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUB accident simulation.

type: 1ata psub
crew: two
bottom deep; 50 meters, (because of the limit using compress air with scuba)
then we can change this variable to allowd for  a different mix
crush depth:200 meters
surface support: yes zodiac whith 25 hp, one stand by diver one partially
dress, two scuba tanks air, vhf radio, decompression facilitie 2 hours away
communication psub-topside , only underwater beacon
vessel collides whith submerge object, front hit, speed 6 knots,
damage suffered hole 6 inches x10 inches viewport
how quickly the vehicle takes on water:?   Q=3600(A)(VD) where Q=flow rate
of water per minute  A= area of hole in sq ft ,  D=depth of water above hole
in ft
1st case flood is total.
descent rate:  ?
the vessel descent stern first at an angle of 25 degrees
water temperature at 30 meters: 55 F
how long thas it take to open a hatch and get out?  not open till the vessel
has floded
one person injured one person ok.
one scuba gear whith octopus rig, fins are lost, 10 liters aluminum tank ,
whith air
there is a drop wheight : how many pounds
time to implement 60 seconds
emergency lifting bag attached to a air botle 10 liters x250bar, riding on
top  atach to main frame,
target ascent rate; need total wheight

gabriel