Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Interesting item on eBay web siteitem#275822570: X-9 "Y...

Nick,

Do you really think the Minn Kota motors are 100 pound thrust? If so,
can you
give me the model number? I thought I had purchased the largest motor
Minn
Kota makes when I bought a 70 pound thrust.

Ken Martindale

PS Just ignore the irritating comments from other members and don't
respond
to their comments. I find the delete function saves me from reading
destructive comments.
Hi Ray Iam not sure what thrust the motors are that is why I did not
state the power in the ad.I will check on the numbers and get back to
you.
As Far as Greg goes Case closed