[PSUBS-MAILIST] Apology to Nick

Dearest Nick,

I truly apologize if I have hurt your feelings. I should have never referred to your fine X-9 merchandise as junk. Thanks, Big Dave, for trying to help us sort this out – it was hyperbole, indeed. My only point, which I must stand by, is that if you are selling something on this forum, it is only common courtesy to represent yourself as the seller. The explanation that you gave (using the eBay automatic notification option ), is a fine explanation for why this occurred, and also confirms why one of our members thought it was an "autobot."

I also apologize for calling you a "chowderhead." I am eternally grateful that you "didn’t stoop to my level" and "turn this into a kick and bash event just because you didn’t like the way things were presented."

You are absolutely right when you told me to "put your brains into gear before your mouth shows how ignorant you really are." I get a lot of that considering that I am "Mr.A.hole Greg(God) who thinks he is Keeper of the holy internet."

Yes, Nick – Thanks for not stooping…

Now, on a more cheerful note, Did any of you see the great X-9 merchandise now available on the internet?

Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=275822570
The bidding only starts at $1.00, and I understand it was built by a good sailor at the US Laboratory.

Respectfully and Sincerely,

Greg