Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Phil's credentials

Hi Phil,
I have been impressed with your accomplishments and now even more so after that
brief summary of your efforts.
I've had this growing question for the pass five months, did you ever receive
the information I sent to you regarding a joint venture proposal for an Air
Independent powerplant?  If so, I'd still like to hear your comments.  Even the
NAVY folks were kind enough to listen to my design study presentation.
Take care,
Ken Schulze

Phil Nuytten wrote:  9-22-1999

Hi, Ken:
        Sure, I'd be glad to have a look at your design study . .if not too
long, you can fax it to Nuytco at 604 980 6236, or pull our address off our
website (www.nuytco.com) and fedex or UPS.
Regards
Dr. Phil Nuytten