[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: FORCE VERSUS INERTIA

I believe that your idea about inertia versus forces, is right, many times
we look into complicated explanations to find adequate solutions but most of
the time is simpler,   for every accion you  will get a reaction .

 i have observed that any vessel travelling on or trough the water
experience this back sitting, more accentuated if the hull does not have
enough  resistance to be  push under, before a body moves forward from 0 it
reacts, on a sailboat it  heels, on a sub  kicks under, it cannot go
sideways, it cannot go up , so it goes down, it happens to under
acceleration but then there is also a lot of factors associated whith this
changes, .

I hope you excuse my rough english, but it is not my mother tongue

G feldman.