Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Captain Nemo's "attack"...

----- Original Message -----
From: <VBra676539@aol.com>

About the PISCES 5: I'm not sure, but this might be the sub UH is using to
explore the LOHIKI undewater volcanic sea mount, off the coast of Hawaii.

that's the one--there is, in fact, some info on the web site/
Vance

I know I spelled it wrong; it's actually LOIHI; but I checked UH Hilo and
couldn't find anything.  You mentioned a website (above); howsabout a URL?

By the way; am I the only one that sees something funny about the name of
our University?

"What college did you attend?"

"UHH, Hilo!"

VBR,