Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Captain Nemo's "attack"...

----- Original Message -----
From: <VBra676539@aol.com>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2000 2:02 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Captain Nemo's "attack"...

"Let me say for the record that I never looked at your pictures and thought,
Who in the hell does this guy think he is!"

No?  That's funny?  I always do!    ;-)

"Where I come from, you need engineers and machinists and welders and ship
captains to do a thing like that. And yet, there you were, doing it all on
your lonesome."

Didn't have any other alternative!

"Why, I'll bet you are scuffing your toe and blushing right this minute!"

Is picking my nose and belching close enough?   ;-)

"And now for something entirely different:"

Oh Boy!  MONTE PYTHON's coming on!!!

" Do you ever bump up against Terry Kirby at the U of H?"

Don't know him; but a guy I work with tonight goes to UH; I'll see if I can
get Terry's URL for you.

"He is the Chief Pilot for Pisces V."

Don't know that sub; we've got the ATLANTIS in Kona.  There might be a new
one, though; I haven't been on that side of the island for three years.
I'll check it out.

 "I've talked to him a time or two, years ago now, but never met him. They
do a lot of diving out your way, I hear."

I'm on the windward side; leeward's got the best sites.  Pretty fair diving
on "Da Beeg Island."  Warmer than Cal (my home) and fewer big sharks.

Gotta go!

VBR,

Pat Regan
vulcania@interpac.net