Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Response to Captain Nemo's attack

I have noticed the good Cap'n has quite a knack for verbal reparte' - in fact
it's one thing I rather enjoy about his Nemoship. All this discussion and debate
is good education for the whole group. So until someone decides to start
building P-ICBMs it's o.k. that it ain't over. (although Karl Fuller did mention
a "learning curb" this morning.)

Periscopes Up!

Dan

VBra676539@aol.com on 02/25/2000 12:31:54 PM