[PSUBS-MAILIST] Latest Psub friction

I think it is obvious by this time--as someone has previously pointed out--that there are at least two discernible camps in our community.  Those who wish to go deep and slow, and those who wish to go shallow and show (and maybe fast).  It's this kind of diversity that makes the whole greater than the sum of it's parts.  As a famous African American figure once said,
"Can't..can't we just..just get along?"
I say that tongue in cheek of course ( I'm funny that way).  Of course we get along!  We just like every other bunch a guys.  Gotta get a few jabs in now and then to live'n things up.  Remember, we just went through a little dry spell the last few days.  Keep it up you guys it's working!
TTYL,
Big Dave