[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:Information Motherload

Hi Paul,
If the information is owned by the NAVY then you might try going through the
back door, like the Naval Postgraduate School.  I met with the director for the
Center for AUV Research, Anthony J. Healey, (email: healey@me.nps.navy.mil)
along with LCDR Jeffery Riedel (jsriedel@me.nps.navy.mil).  They were both very
interested in my project and were willing to help in numerous ways.  I believe
that they could help you in your search for a specific propulsion technology or
direct you to a key person as long as the information is not classified.
Take care,
Ken Schulze