[PSUBS-MAILIST] RE:Sub Parts

I was talking with a guy today about my plans to build
 a sub...He mentioned that he has an "Iron Lung" in his
 garage. Thought he might have two. The talked of taking
 them to the scrap yard..but never got around to it.
He said it might make a good sub????I thought maybe the
 windows would make good portholes??? Any thoughts from
 you more experianced folks?
Rob Teed