Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ray: "Launching" AVI...

----- Original Message -----
From: <SJSVOB@aol.com>
"Perhaps you might  like to break it up into multiple video clips though."

Hi Steve,

I don't know about that.  (And by that I mean I really don't know; this
computer video editing stuff is new to me).  It's only about one minute and
fifteen seconds as it is; maybe ten short scenes with transitions and music.
I'll give your idea some thought, and look into it; but so far it looks like
what it's going to come down to is either shortening the entire clip and/or
finding some way to compress it.  Paul suggested MPEG; I'm also wondering if
I could download an AVI to a ZIP file.  Anybody got any solid info on that?

Thanks!

VBR,

Pat Regan
vulcania@interpac.net